Thursday, July 5, 2012

Independence Day!

We had a great 4th of July, although we missed Chris a ton! I'm so grateful to live in a country where I'm not afraid to walk down the street, where we enjoy peace and freedom. God Bless all the troops who have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice to keep it that way!
Hazel all decked out in red, white, and blue. I took a picture as soon as she was dressed...before she had a chance to poop in it.
Jack waiting patiently for the firetrucks.  He LOVED the parade. What is better than watching all different kinds of vehicles drive by? He has been talking about the "Harade" ever since, reminding me about the really loud army trucks.


And here is our growing girl! Isn't she so pretty?


1 comment:

Laurissa said...

I'm glad you had a parade to go to. They're so fun!